Frequently Asked Questions about Coaching
1) How many sessions does the person receive? Meaning, is it brief or can it be long term?
It can be long term (ideally 12 sessions over a period of 6 months), but it could be brief too. It's the client's choice based on really, really, really wants.
2) Does the coaching have a particular focus, meaning career development, relationship development, etc. or is it up to the person?
Totally up to the person. Liz Bapasola calls it executive coaching because then it broadens the scope to giving what the client really, really, really needs. Liz Bapasola has associates who are experts in leadership development, career development, holistic wellness, CliftonStrengths/StrengthsFinder, MBTI, and Liz Bapasola specifically focuses on executive coaching and business consulting using The Equation (Holistic Wellness x Emotional & Social Intelligence x Leading with Strengths = Full Potential).
3) What is the mission or objective of the coaching? What will the person receive?
To help the client reach his/her/their full potential. The person will receive tools, skills, and knowledge to grow in his/her/their holistic wellness, emotional intelligence and talents and how to lead with strengths and demonstrate emotional intelligence. The mission is very outcomes-based. The clients will walk away with behavioral changes to make as soon as the coaching session or business consulting services have ended.
4) Is the coaching goal oriented? Meaning, they have a goal (eg, to get promoted at work) and you assist in accomplishing that goal? Or is it problem oriented (eg, I have low self worth and you assist in creating a positive self-image)?
It's goal-oriented. Liz Bapasola and her associated will ask the client "What do you really, really, really want" and then the coach will work on helping them get that. It's called The 3 Reallys Method that Liz Bapasola developed, explained here.
5) Can the person have more than one goal or focus area or issue?
Absolutely. There's probably a deeper underlying goal that is connected to the goals, though.
6) How much does Liz Bapasola & Associates charge for its services?
Liz Bapasola and her associates charge $299/hour for coaching and consulting services. This can be paid by credit card, check, or online bank transfer. They accept payment plans if coaching or consulting is done quarterly for one hour. She will reduce the rate by 30% if you follow her on social media and support through likes/shares/comments/etc. :)